Monday, May 24, 2010

La Di Da

So far impact of "6 to 12 disease" has been minimal but enlightening.
Short hair making me feel very powerful indeed, so much so that put Wonder Woman outfit on and went out on streets looking for villains. Was also hoping Flash would appear and flirt outrageously with me like he does on Justice League but was obviously busy with his own villains (or has moved on from me because I was such a cock tease and clearly in love with Superman).
Officially starting on new novel today. Feel excited about new adventure I am about to embark on with crazy twins that keep taking up my head space.
Must get publisher for first novel ASAP with only twelve months to live. Then  have to appear on Oprah and make movie with Drew Barrymore. (Might have to extend deadline of disease if I can't fit this all in.) Surely I can fit in pashing Adrien Brody somewhere there as well. Will ask Oprah to arrange or maybe Ellen. Maybe can have bidding war over who wants exclusive pash for their show. Adrien is going to be so excited when he hears the news.
Need to write fabulous article for Cleo or Cosmopolitan magazine to prove I am serious about writing career. See no reason I can't do that. I have enough disastrous dating experience to fill a whole magazine and happy to create survey's along lines of "Will your Prince ever come back?"
So far it is not looking so good for me as got all D's on my survey which means:
"Unfortunately Prince is just not that into you. He still thinks you are a stalker and obsessed crazed psycho and likelihood of that changing is only if he hits his head in bike riding accident and has amnesia. Take down shrine and picture wall immediately and join a convent for good measure. Stalking is frowned upon as a Nun but you will still look fabulous wearing black. So win-win all round."
Will let you know when said survey appears in print.
Big day ahead now with having to pull down shrine as part of to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment