Thursday, November 12, 2009

A box of chocolates

I think Forrest Gump was right, life is like a box of chocolates but rather than saying it is because you don't know what you will get...I think it is more like you know exactly what you will get. All the good ones go first and unless you're the pushy one you get the dregs which is always the strawberry cream one.
So I think the analogy should be... life is like a box of chocolates....you always get the strawberry cream one if you don't step up and get in first. So step up or be satisfied with the what is left over....if not make that strawberry cream work for you baby!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Paula I love the strawberry cream chocolates! Goodluck with the marathon and congratulations on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...yeah had a few people tell me they love the strawberry cream ones. Just funny how that seems to be the only flavour left when I get my pick!

    ReplyDelete