Thursday, May 20, 2010

6 to 12


Something I say all the time is, "Life is too short for tomorrow". I like the saying and most of the time I try and live by it. So I got to thinking...
What if I was told I only had six to twelve months to live? What would I do and what would I change?
So I have officially self diagnosed myself with a disease called "six to twelve". 
I have a maximum of twelve months to turn my life around.
Gotta be better than just existing.
If nothing has changed after twelve months then off to Afghanistan I go.
Had no idea where to start when worked out I was "dying" of 6 to 12. I did google disease and looked up as many medical websites as possible for symptoms and cures but so far no luck. I am clearly suffering from very rare disease.
With no hope of a cure I look to my next twelve months with gusto.
First step chopping off all my hair. Not sure that is life altering but felt like it needed doing. 
Hoping that I will be the reverse of Samson and with no hair have amazing strength.
That's as good as I have gotten so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment