Friday, May 7, 2010

Sleep walking

Have decided worst part of day is trying to get to sleep. Best part of day is getting up and having first coffee for day.
Why is it that when it is dark, I am tired and my bed is so comfy that all I seem to do is toss and turn and think about the fact that one day I will be dead? It is a very interesting time of day to be sure. Like my day wasn't quite good enough and so as a reminder that little voice (probably my Cabbage Patch dolls who have turned into Chucky) say to me, "You do know Paula that one day soon you will be dead. So what have you done that is so great lately? Has your life been good enough? Have you eaten enough pizza lately?"
As you can see it is quite a stressful time going to bed. Who wants to be confronted with the thought of the Grim Reaper every night? Maybe if I play Trivial Pursuit with him (think Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey) and hopefully land on all the pink questions I could cheat death or I could play Balderdash. There is NO way that Death is a bigger bullshitter than me. No way!
Rightio. Feel better now that I have a plan. Maybe I need to make a list to go with my plan...
List so far:
Memorise Trivial Pursuit questions and answers.
Eat more pizza.
Get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment