Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Crusty Bits

Having this 6 to 12 disease is exhausting. Trying to fit everything in before the disease takes hold is just becoming too difficult.
Kind of defeats purpose of having stupid disease in first place if I don't have time to spend "rest" of life with Prince. Right now if Prince came riding up and awoke me from slumber of stress and sleep in my eyes I would have to roll over and say I have a headache.
Must rethink what is priority and create more space in brain for the important things.
Definite priority is watching latest Predators film when comes out. Almost had multiples in cinema chair when I saw the preview. Firstly...hello...Predator film...brilliant! Secondly, premise is hunting humans for sport and thirdly, guess who is starring in film? Yes that's right! My pashing partner in crime Adrien Brody. Feel sorry for whoever comes with me to film as I will be panting and hyperventilating and re-enacting Meg Ryan's scene from When Harry Met Sally.
It must be clear now why life is so stressful with thoughts like these running through my...um...head.

No comments:

Post a Comment