Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Double dare, kiss and promise

Sometimes life changes so quickly we can't keep up with it all - most times it is unwelcome and honestly a frustration. Can't things just stay the same?
So when you self create massive change you wonder if maybe it was better to just sit in front of the TV each night like most people are so happy to do. I am a big fan of the TV don't get me wrong but it just doesn't seem to be enough.
So my dear reader I am about to embark on a challenge. This challenge is purely self-dared and never one to back down from a good dare I have readily stepped up (and may even get out of my pyjamas to do so!)
So here is the plan.
First, I am going to move out to the country. Alone and in the bush all of my horror movie fantasies will thrive with unprovoked relish.
Then I will write my second book. Said second book will be incredibly successful and I will be asked to write a few more.
With success of second book I will release my first book which is all true and is about love at first sight and the adventure that follows.
First, second, third and so on books with be made into movies where I get to work with people I respect and admire and will still get to produce.
This is where I will meet Adrien Brody and he will want to come and pash me in the country.
Then I may be a tad tired and will need to watch some TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment