Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Emperor's New Clothes

So we up and running...literally!
Trained in new attire and feel fabulous. Whilst running tights may not be a good look for my thighs, they don't fall down when moving and that is far more important. Grandma panties are sad - they seemed to enjoy the exposure. Naughty panties. Hopefully no flashing at marathon goes down. (Might have to go commando.)
New found respect for runners as training continues. Not sure how to sustain running for long periods of time (2 minutes) and brain seems to be allergic to the thought.
Thinking of being a very fast walker instead. If Jane Saville can do it, so can I!
Seems to be a few doubting Thomas's when it comes to me running the race (and I am not just talking of myself) and to those people I say, "Why don't you join me?"
Silence...

(Note to self: wear taekwondo black belt over running attire for kicking doubting Thomas's ass.)

No comments:

Post a Comment