Friday, April 23, 2010

I heart San Fran.

Goodbye Disneyland. Hello San Francisco.
Main fear was losing my heart in San Francisco but then realised that didn't have much of my heart left to lose. Once that was realised I  stopped wearing protective chest armour in streets.
Days and nights in San Fran have consisted of two activities. Shopping and eating. Yes, very stressful indeed. Shopping not one of favourite past times but eating is, so have been willing to compromise. Two food groups have been on the menu. Pizza (obvious) and hot fudge sundaes. Hot fudge sundaes eaten to date: 7. Those suckers are huge! Reality of eating so many sundaes is not being able to fit into clothes. Lucky shopping is on the agenda or I would have nothing to wear. Actually that is not true, Wonder Woman pyjamas still fit so could easily wear those. Combine pyjamas with Minnie Mouse ears from Disneyland and I could easily be mistaken for one of hundreds of homeless folk asking for money. Tried counting people asking me for money today but lost track after lunch. That or I got confused with number of Americans saying "Super!" I really must stop making up reasons to stress myself out.
Brother has proven he is legendary in all things shopping and not quite sure how we will be allowed onto plane with so many Macy's bags. No doubt I will have to sleep with someone from the the airline to waive excess luggage. Am surprisingly happy to take this for the team.
Big news is Mr Bean is currently staying in our hotel. I haven't seen him myself but figure he can't be too hard to find. Only twenty floors in hotel. Getting good at saying "Room Service" in American accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment