Thursday, April 29, 2010

Home Abounds

Home again and back to life as we know it. Not sure what life entails from here on in but ready for something fun and exciting to happen.
Given that Prince has not arrived, have to create next adventure for myself (most tiresome....why do men have to take so long?!)
So must make up for men being so scared and distract myself. It is called a "look over here" plan.
Things so far on "look over here" plan are:

Going to Afghanistan to have stern words to Taliban.
Trek around Nepal.
Buy new house with backyard big enough for new horse.
Go to Spain, drink wine and fall in lust with any number of Spanish men.
Stalk Oprah until she puts my book on her show.
Eat pizza until I explode.

Yes it is a tough call as to which adventure I choose first and guessing I will have to do them all to give Prince "time".
Maybe then I won't have to "look over there" and get exactly what I want.
Right. First things first.
Must order lots and lots of pizza...

No comments:

Post a Comment