Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Head Banging

Easter. A time for chocolate and family. Or if, like me, you are single then a time for working and waiting for the long weekend to be over. Holidays are just rude reminders of not having family of own (insert violins here). Saw movie once where Ben Affleck hired family to share holiday with...might look into that so I can get lots of chocolate in future (no one should have to buy their own Easter eggs!)
Did happen to meet a cute man though. Was all tucked up in bed, reading about the rain in Spain and then there was an almighty crash. I looked out of my third-storey window to see a man lying beside his motorbike after slamming into the side of my house.
After calling out and asking him if he was my new Prince, I realised that he was not in any position to confess undying love with blood pouring out of his head, so ran downstairs in pj's and went to assess damage (and check his star sign).
Poor fellow was in a bad way and soon pj's went from white to red as I tried to clean him up. Ambulance on the way but time to "get to know each other". (It is important not to waste any opportunity.) Told him he would have a great scar from accident and scars are very sexy. Apparently I am very funny (or maybe he was concussed) either way I was happy to take compliment.
Ambulance arrived and off he went.
I wonder if dating has really become this hard that men have to crash in side of house for me to meet them?

No comments:

Post a Comment