Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Get thee to a Nunnery

So went and had my bimonthly therapy session yesterday. Therapy = Tarot Card reading.
Cheaper and more fun than real therapy and I get to hear about my future. Therapy = Awesome.
Session started with palm reading and although my hands are very small they are apparently a palm readers nightmare. Given I am both a Water and Fire hand, it makes for lots of internal dramas and conflicts. Now this I already knew.
Wonder if I chop my hand off if everything will right itself in my life? At least I now have something to blame my erratic behaviour on. "Talk to the hand" takes on a whole new meaning now.
Got to tarot reading and as much as we tried we couldn't find a man in my path. Suddenly had visions of me and lots of cats. The good news is that career is about to sky rocket and apparently I will be surrounded my millions of dollars soon and be winning awards. I asked if Adrien Brody was presenting any of those awards, so would have an excuse to pash him, but just got blank stare. I don't think there is a tarot card that represents Adrien Brody.
The only way success will be forthcoming is by not engaging in any romantic activities for at least a year! Then out of the blue will come my Prince (Adrien Brody) and all will be right with the world. Although figure if I have millions of dollars quite a few Princes will appear out of the blue, but having said that could pay Adrien Brody to be my boyfriend with millions. That wouldn't be weird would it? If it is then "talk to the hand".
Now just have to find a chastity belt for next twelve months. Figure eBay is best bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment