Friday, January 29, 2010

OMG!!

Okay so a few minor hurdles today (nothing that body and I had to physically jump - thank goodness!)
Firstly, getting up early is just not going to work. There was a unanimous vote from Camp Paula that mornings were, in fact, for quality pyjama time. Running shoes were upset but put in washing machine for therapy session.
Body and I did make it out for last morning training session and goal for today: work out how far 14.6km actually is.
Let me just say the reality of finding this out did not go well for both body and I. Both of us discussed getting in washing machine with running shoes - we also need therapy.
Seriously, this marathon is a LONG way! Considering if I will fit into pram, so someone can push me (are those people crazy? Running a marathon and pushing a pram. Having enough trouble pushing body out the door.)
Maybe can talk to organisers about having a piggy back option.

(Note to self: must get number of best sports psychologist for body, running shoes and I. Daily sessions a MUST.)

No comments:

Post a Comment