Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well it is official. I am going to run a marathon! Yippee!
Decided to enter myself in the, "I can run, may jog but will probably walk" category.
I figure that way when I see a cute spectator, I have permission to walk over to said cute boy and check out star sign compatibility.
Marathon suddenly looking promising. Must remember to wear nice underwear and get hair done for big day.
Now I have the stressful job of sitting my body down and explaining what I have signed us up for. I imagine there will be tears and maybe a tantrum or two but nothing a large pizza and ice-cream can't fix.
No possible way I can fit in tantrums, tears and training today, so it is decided: training starts tomorrow!
Suddenly need paper bag...can't breathe...am hyperventilating...

(Note to self: take paper bag to training.)

No comments:

Post a Comment