Monday, March 22, 2010

Back to the Drawing Board

Okay so after a few days of being 'live' and available on the worldwide web I have to say it is not for me. Now don't get me wrong, after I actually got my questionnaire right and my matches were actually matches, it seemed all systems go.
Lots of matches, lots of lovely men, the 'getting to know you' process was simple and not overwhelming and yet there was just something missing...
I think the real problem is me. I am not ready for a Prince just yet. It was nice to put it out there but if I am going to go on dates with men who want to get married and have kids then I should be serious about that. Suddenly feel very grown up.
Reality is that heart is still healing and not ready for anything new right now. Yes we had a 'heart to mouth' conversation last night and the verdict was in: a new scenario is to be created.
Heart, mouth and I brainstormed all night and came up with the best way to meet Prince and give heart time to heal.
Getting carpenters in today to build top level balcony, plan to grow hair very long (or get extensions or maybe even rope). Will sing "One Day my Prince will come" all day long while knitting (back up for hair plan if extensions or rope don't work) and wait for my Prince to rescue me from self-created hell.
I am so clever. This is a much better idea than internet dating.
As well as knitting may write Dating Advice book for woman. Genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment