Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Quest Begins

Okay so search for Prince begins. Not sure what I am looking for or how Prince will suddenly appear but if I am going to be honest I would say riding up on a big black stallion would be enough for me to accept marriage instantly.
Think of all possible ways to meet new Prince and start by looking up all horse riding schools and seeing if any single guys are riding black horses. It was a big fail but was told I could bring something to pin up on notice board. Not quite sure if they understood my request, as can't imagine me posting note that has "Single Girl seeks Single Guy. Must ride black stallion and be a Prince of some kind." Then Prince's can rip off my phone number and give me a call. Maybe I should be age specific on notice, as imagine there are many boys or teenagers who think they are Prince's and own black horse (although being a cougar sounds fun).
Thought of asking friends to set me up but realise they haven't done that in all of my single years, so maybe I am not "setting up" material (wonder if big butt has anything to do with this? Must work on first impression skills with big butt today).
Might trawl the bars this weekend, although the thought of that makes me sick and honestly who could be bothered. Real problem will be me making fool of myself as I drink too much red wine, spilling most of it on cleavage revealing top and big butt will want to make a special appearance and do a dance and for some reason big butt only likes dancing on tables. Never know though, maybe there are some Prince's who may like that kind of confidence.
Thinking next step is at work put on name badge "Hi my name is Paula, I am single, like pizza and marathons and am available to nice single Prince."
Not too desperate at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment